Saturday, April 28, 2012

Leopard and Lace

This weekend was the tail end of Detroit Restaurant Week.  What is Restaurant week, you may ask? Well, it's when some of the nicer dining establishments in the downtown Detroit area offer a set menu of 3 courses for the low price of $28/person.  It's a great way to try some fancier fare on a smaller budget.  For me, it's not only a great excuse to try some new delicious foods, but also a great excuse to get all dressed up. I actually got to go twice this year, because I am spoiled :)  But, I didn't get a chance to take very good pictures of my first outfit, but I did for the second one, which I honestly liked a lot better.  I got a compliment from the hostess on my dress, too! Yay!


Sorry the pictures aren't the best. Lighting in my house isn't the greatest for photo shoots, and iPhone photos usually aren't optimal anyway, but you work with what you got, right?

Lace Dress: Target - similar style by Free People here / Necklace: Target/ Bracelet: Baublebar (I'm addicted! You should check them out if you haven't already)/ Leopard Skinny Belt: Target - similar style by Express here/ Suede Pumps: Franco Sarto Cicero

No comments: